Bradley, Welch and Hall: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 20: | Line 20: | ||
[[Category: Iron and Steel]] | [[Category: Iron and Steel]] | ||
[[Category: Iron Works]] | [[Category: Iron Works]] | ||
[[Category: Iron/Steel Foundry]] | [[Category: Iron/Steel Foundry]] |
Revision as of 10:37, 5 July 2012
Ironmasters of Bloomfield Ironworks, Tipton
Before 1834, Joseph Hall was in business with Richard Bradley and Frederick Isaac Welch as Bradley, Welch and Hall with logo of B.W.H. above a unicorn's head [1].
1834 June 30th. Welch leaves the partnership with Bradley and Hall. They are in business as Ironmasters of Bloomfield Iron Works, Tipton [2]
1834 Welch retired; he was replaced by William Barrows and the name became Bradley, Barrows and Hall; logo became B.B.H. with a crown above.
See Also
Sources of Information
- A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848) by Samuel Lewis