St John's Wood Generating Station: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 10: | Line 10: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - ]] | [[Category: Town - London]] | ||
[[Category: Electricity Generation & Supply ]] | [[Category: Electricity Generation & Supply ]] |
Revision as of 18:50, 22 August 2012
of Grove Road, St John's Wood, London
1925 One of four stations (the others being Bow, Deptford East and Grove Road, St John's Wood) which continued in operation following the formation of the London and Home Counties Joint Electricity Authority in 1925; many other, smaller stations in central London were closed.