Dudley, Stourbridge and District Electric Traction Co: Difference between revisions
New page: * 1880 The company was registered on December 22nd as the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Co. * 1898 The title of the company was changed to the present title. * 1908 The c... |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Donington House, Norfolk Street, Strand, London | |||
* 1880 The company was registered on December 22nd as the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Co. | * 1880 The company was registered on December 22nd as the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Co. | ||
Revision as of 18:34, 6 September 2008
of Donington House, Norfolk Street, Strand, London
- 1880 The company was registered on December 22nd as the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Co.
- 1898 The title of the company was changed to the present title.
- 1908 The company owns 2.5 miles of tramways and light railways in perpetuity, subject to certain rights of purchase on the part of the local authorities. [1]
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908