Henry Lea and Son: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 5: | Line 5: | ||
1923 Opened an office at 43A, the Temple, Liverpool.<ref>The Engineer 1923/03/23</ref> | 1923 Opened an office at 43A, the Temple, Liverpool.<ref>The Engineer 1923/03/23</ref> | ||
1924 Owing to the necessity for increased accommodation, they are forced again to move offices from 1, Newhall-street, and that as from today their new address will be 161-163, Edmund -street, Birmingham. Telephone No., Central 113 ;they have closed their Liverpool office, the work which necessitated it being now completed.<ref>The Engineer 1924/11/14</ref> | |||
== See Also == | == See Also == |
Revision as of 16:15, 25 February 2015

Consulting engineers of Bennett's Hill, Birmingham.
1923 Opened an office at 43A, the Temple, Liverpool.[1]
1924 Owing to the necessity for increased accommodation, they are forced again to move offices from 1, Newhall-street, and that as from today their new address will be 161-163, Edmund -street, Birmingham. Telephone No., Central 113 ;they have closed their Liverpool office, the work which necessitated it being now completed.[2]