J. M. Wotherspoon and Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 3: | Line 3: | ||
1924 They removed from 6, East India-avenue, Leadenhall-street to 194-200, Bishopsgate, London, E.C. 2.<ref>The Engineer 1924/03/21</ref> | 1924 They removed from 6, East India-avenue, Leadenhall-street to 194-200, Bishopsgate, London, E.C. 2.<ref>The Engineer 1924/03/21</ref> | ||
1926 Their board was strengthened by the addition of Mr [[H. F. Hedge]].<ref>The Engineer 1926/04/23</ref> | |||
== See Also == | == See Also == | ||
<what-links-here/> | <what-links-here/> |
Revision as of 10:27, 19 May 2015

1924 They removed from 6, East India-avenue, Leadenhall-street to 194-200, Bishopsgate, London, E.C. 2.[1]
1926 Their board was strengthened by the addition of Mr H. F. Hedge.[2]