Wilkes: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 23: | Line 23: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - Darlaston]] | [[Category: Town - Darlaston]] | ||
[[Category: Fixings and Fastenings]] |
Revision as of 09:43, 2 September 2015





of Grand Junction Works, Darlaston, Staffs
- 1840 Company established.
- 1897 The company was registered on 2 March, as E. and T. Wilkes, to take over the business of bolt, nut, and fencing manufacturers of Wilkes. In August, the name was changed back to the original title. [1]
- 1890 Incorporated as a Limited Company.
- 1914 Manufacturers of Bolts, Nuts, Rivets and Heavy Ironwork. Specialities: Railway and Tramway Fastenings, Constructional Ironwork. Employees 350. [2]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- ↑ 1914 Whitakers Red Book