Keats and Bexon: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 25: | Line 25: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - Stafford]] | [[Category: Town - Stafford]] | ||
[[category: Leather Machinery]] |
Latest revision as of 12:16, 19 October 2016




Established in 1870s as Keats and Brothers at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
c1900 Purchased the boot-making machinery business from W. H. Dorman and Co.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Bexon
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford.
1967 Company closed.