Athenry and Tuam Extension to Claremorris Railway: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of 39 Dame Street, Dublin | of 39 Dame Street, Dublin | ||
1858 The [[Athenry and Tuam Railway]] was incorporated and opened September 1860. | |||
1890 The company was registered on 1 January, to construct a railway, 17 miles in length, authorised by the Tramways (Ireland) Acts. | 1890 The company was registered on 1 January, to construct a railway, 17 miles in length, authorised by the Tramways (Ireland) Acts. |
Revision as of 15:05, 10 November 2017
of 39 Dame Street, Dublin
1858 The Athenry and Tuam Railway was incorporated and opened September 1860.
1890 The company was registered on 1 January, to construct a railway, 17 miles in length, authorised by the Tramways (Ireland) Acts.
1894 The line was opened and is worked by the Great Southern and Western Railway. [1]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908