London Electric Wire Co
of Anchor Works, Playhouse Yard, St Lukes
1892 Supplied wire for lighting Smithfield Market [1]
1895 James Willey, managing director, testified at the trial of someone who had attempted to rob the warehouse in St Lukes, Clerkenwell[2]
1899 London Electric Wire Co incorporated (perhaps as a public company).
1900 Company meeting[3]
1909 Merger with the Thomas Smith, Leytonstone, wire works to form the London Electric Wire Co and Smiths Ltd.