Elieson Electric Co
Constructed electric tram cars.
1887 Company formed to take over the assets and liabilities of the Electric Locomotive and Power Company, Limited, and to carry on business as electrical and mechanical engineers in all branches[1]
1887 Elieson "electro-motives" were at work hauling tram cars from Stratford Church to Leytonstone. Also supplied electro-motor and gear driving the screw of the launch "Countess" at Albert Docks.[2] which used a motor of the Elieson design made by R. E. Crompton and Co[3].