St. James Park Railway Station
1906 A small station named Lion's Holt Halt was opened in the cutting west of Blackboy Tunnel, Exeter on 26 January 1906.
Mount Pleasant Road Halt was opened at the same time to the east of the tunnel but was closed in 1928.
1946 The name of Lion's Holt was changed to St. James Park on 7 October 1946, the name of the Exeter City F.C. football ground, which is next to the station.