Hall's Patent Anchor Co


Hall’s Patent Anchor Company Limited was registered on 2 Mar 1892 to acquire the patent rights for the manufacture of Hall’s patent stockless anchor from the patentees, John Francis Hall and John Verity.[1]
1901 Directory entry - Registered Office 26 George Street, Sheffield. R J Evans secretary.[2]
1911 Directory entry - Registered Office Orchard Chambers, Church Street, Sheffield. R J Evans secretary.[3]
1913 Part of Joseph Wright and Co
1978 Company struck off the register of companies[4]