British Automobile Racing Club (BARC)
Formed in 1912 as the Cyclecar Club
In 1919, following World War One, with cyclecars on the decline, the name was changed to The Junior Car Club.
After the Second World War, the Junior Car Club was amalgamated with the Brooklands Automobile Racing Club
Name changed in 1949 to The British Automobile Racing Club,
Connected with the British Motorcycle Racing Club (BMCRC)