Killin Railway
- Opened in 1886 and just five miles long, it ran from Killin Junction to Killin and Loch Tay. [1]
- 1883 The company was incorporated.
- 1886 The line, a little over 5 miles in length, was opened for traffic in April and is worked by the Caledonian Railway Company. [2]
- 1923 Became part of London, Midland and Scottish Railway. [3]