Athenry and Tuam Extension to Claremorris Railway
of 39 Dame Street, Dublin
1858 The Athenry and Tuam Railway was incorporated and opened September 1860.
1890 The company was registered on 1 January, to construct a railway, 17 miles in length, authorised by the Tramways (Ireland) Acts.
1894 The line was opened and is worked by the Great Southern and Western Railway. [1]
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908