International Marine Radio Co
of Connaught House, Aldwych, W.C.2. (NB this is the same address as STC).
1930 Private company registered, dealing in telephonic and telegraphic apparatus; the directors included both American and British citizens, the latter including George Howard Nash, Francis Joseph Edwin Brake, Alexander Davidson, Commander Richard L. Nicholson, Frank Gill and Edwin Stanley Byng.[1] The company was a subsidiary of International Telephone and Telegraph Corporation[2]
1939 Demonstration of a new speech and music-reproduction system given on board a ship in the London Docks by the company in collaboration with British Ozaphone, Ltd.
1940 Introduced a new light for use with life-rafts.
1966 George Montague PARSONS, Esq., Chief Radio Officer, R.M.S. "Queen Elizabeth", International Marine Radio Company Ltd., was awarded an MBE[3]
1975 Part of Standard Telephones and Cables when a pension scheme closed[4]