Charles Lack and Sons
of High Street, Cotterham
- 1860s Company established by Charles Lack as a small country engineering shop
- 1912 Charles lack died
- 1916 Became 'Charles Lack and Sons'
- 1940s Foundry
- Note: Cambridgeshire County Record Office, Cambridge has records: 1872-1968: register of directors, day-books, ledgers, stock, estimates and wages records etc
Sources of Information
- Steam Engine Builders of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire by Ronald H. Clark. Published 1950 by The Augustine Steward Press