Dudley, Stourbridge and District Electric Traction Co
- 1880 The company was registered on December 22nd as the Dudley, Stourbridge and Kingswinford Tramways Co.
- 1898 The title of the company was changed to the present title.
- 1908 The company owns 2.5 miles of tramways and light railways in perpetuity, subject to certain rights of purchase on the part of the local authorities. [1]
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908