Commercial Motor Users Association

Established in 1903.
The Commercial Motor Users Association was associated with the Royal Automobile Club (RAC) and Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
1921 The president of the association was E. S. Sharpnell-Smith.
Headquarters in 1927 where as follows; 50, Pall mall, London.
List of members in 1927:
- Edward S. Shrapnell-Smith (President/Chairman)
- S. S. Long - Lever Brothers (Vice President)
- Alderman W. G. Lobjoit - W. J. Lobjoit and Son (Vice President)
- Walter Wolsey - Thomas Tilling (Deputy Chairman)
- H. W. Wigan - Eastern Motor Wagon Co (Vice Chairman)
- George Monro - George Monro (Vice Chairman)
- W. McDowall - Gas Light and Coke Co (Vice Chairman)
- R. J. Armstrong - J. Walsh and Co (Vice Chairman)
- O. Cecil Power - Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Co (Vice Chairman)
- F. H. Wort - Wort and Way (Vice Chairman)
- O. Davenport - Boots Pure Drug Co (Vice Chairman)
- J. L. Clewes - Lipton (Vice Chairman)
- E. W. Rudd - E. W. Rudd (Hon. Treasurer)
- Joynson-Hicks and Co (Advisory Solicitors).