1908 Brooklands April Private Race
The Brooklands track was reopened after being closed for repairs and hosted a private race.
- E. W. Hubbard (6 h.p. Siddeley),
- G. Baxendale (14 h.p. Thornycroft),
- S. Saunderson (20-30 h.p. Unic),
- V. Lucas (20 h.p. Standard),
- S. G. Rendel (40 h.p. Berliet),
- H. M. Bond (22 h.p. Berliet),
- H. F. W. Farquharson (40 h.p. Berliet),
- P. F. Sterling (22 h.p. Berliet),
- D. Pigot (40 h.p. Berliet) and
- A. Lawford (50 h.p. Charron).
Sources of Information
- The Times, Monday, Apr 06, 1908