Note: This is a sub-section of the 1950 British Industries Fair
Held 8th-19th May at Birmingham
- J. P. Udal Stand D,630. Interlock Works, Court Road, Birmingham, 12. Teleph. : Calthorpe 3114.—Guards for all Types of Power and Hydraulic Presses. Special Emphasis will be given to Guards which help rather than hinder output, e.g. the Fastrip Guard for Power Presses.
- United Spring Co, Ltd. Hawthorne Works, Smethwick. Teleph. : Sme. 1261. “ Tension, Smethwick.”-—Springs of Every Description.
- United Steel Companies, Ltd, The. 17, Westbourne Road, Sheffield, 10. Teleph. ; Broomhill Add. : “ Unisteels, Sheffield.”—Pig Iron and Steel Manufacturers, include following branches : Appleby, Frodingham Steel Co, Steel Peech and Tozer, Samuel Fox and Co, Workington Iron and Steel Co, United Strip and Bar Mills.
- United Strip and Bar Mills (Branch of the United Steel Cos., Ltd.). Stand D,519. The Ickles, Sheffield, 1. Teleph. : Sheffield 41011, and Rotherham 5421. [[Tel. Add. : “ Stribar, Sheffield.”—Hot Rolled Steel Strip and Bars.
- United Wire Works (Birmingham), Ltd. Stand D,318. Adderley Street, Birmingham, 9. Teleph. : Victoria 2931/3. Tel. Add. : “ Tubal, Birmingham.”—Round and Shaped Wire, Rods, Strip in Brass, Phosphor Bronze, Copper and Nickel Silver. High Speed Turning and Screwing and Hot Stamping Brass in Rounds, Squares and Hexagons.
Sources of Information