Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,138 pages of information and 233,680 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Windmill Road, Brentford, Middx., Manufacturers of Beldam Patent Pneumatic Tyres
1909 Formation of The Beldam Tyre Syndicate which later became Beldam Tyres Ltd
1913 The Beldam Tyre Co. was incorporated as a limited company, taking over the business of Beldam Tyres Ltd. .
1914 Manufacturers of Beldam patent pneumatic tyres for motor cars and motor cycles. Employees 150.  Directors: George W. Beldam (Managing Director), Dr. W. G. Heasman, M.A., Cantab, and W. S. Coles. Secretary Val. Bowden.
1920 The Beldam Tyre Company was in voluntary liquidation; the business and property of this Company was sold to another Company to be called The Beldam Tyre Company (1920) Limited