Bergius Launch and Engine Co
Bergius Launch and Engine Co Ltd., of Dobbies Loan, Glasgow, Boat engine maker.
1908 Exhibited boat with Kelvin engine at Edinburgh Motor Show as the Bergius Launch Co 
1911 Kelvin engine. The article is critical of the construction. 
1911 Successful year reported in survey of Scottish engineering business as the Bergius Launch Co 
1912 Advertising marine motors as The Bergius Launch and Engine Co 
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices of Marine Motors see the 1917 Red Book under Kelvin name.
1915 Became private company
By 1924 trading as the Bergius Co
Sources of Information
- The Times, 5 February 1908
- The Engineer of 22nd September 1911 p304
- The Times, 17 January 1912
- The Times, Wednesday, Jan 17, 1912
- The Modern Diesel edited by Geoffrey Smith. Published by Iliffe & Sons 1944