Bromovsky, Schulz and Sohr
of Prague, Adamov (Adamsthal) and Königgrätz (now Hradec Králowé).
It appears that Märky, Bromovsky & Schulz became Bromovsky, Schulz and Sohr some time after 1896.
A 1908 single cylinder steam engine with refrigeration compressor is on display at Vienna Technical Museum, with maker identified on the nameplate as Prager Maschinenbau AG vorm. (formerly) Ruston & Co, Bromovsky, Schulz & Sohr. Sohr was Richard Sohr.
A 1910 article features a rock-drilling ship built for the Trieste Maritime Authority by Bromovsky, Schulz and Sohr at Königgrätz (now Hradec Králowé).
1922 B,S&S were taken over by Skoda.
Photos of a 1904 steam roller here.
Sources of Information
- ZVDI, 26 March 1910