Carrier Engineering Co
of 24 Buckingham Gate, London SW
1927 Advert for refrigeration.
1936 Company made public. The US parent company sold its interests to the British management
1940 Advert for air conditioning and refrigeration.
1945 Advert for air conditioning and Aquatherm. heating and processing by pressure water.
1961 Manufacturers and suppliers of all branches of thermal engineering for drying, processing and maintenance of special temperature and humidity conditions. 1,000 employees.
1968 Announce new type of spray booth.
1973 Carrier Engineering was the only part of Carrier Drysys reporting poor performance, as reported in the annual results
Sources of Information
- The Times Apr. 2, 1936
- The Times Feb. 6, 1936
- * The Engineer 1968/07/05 p37
- The Times 20 August 1970
- The Times May 30, 1974
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- Mechanical World Year Book 1927. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p57
- Mechanical World Year Book 1940. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p65
- Mechanical World Year Book 1945. Published by Emmott and Co of Manchester. Advert p32