Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 137,384 pages of information and 220,926 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Charles Edmund Maudslay

From Graces Guide

Revision as of 18:42, 26 July 2018 by PaulF (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Charles Edmund Maudslay, son of Joseph Maudslay

Herbert Charles Maudslay, after resigning from his father's firm in Lambeth, joined with his brother, Charles Edmund Maudslay, to acquire the shipyard formerly occupied by Norman Scott Russell, on the left bank of the River Taff as Maudslay Brothers

1879 the partnership was dissolved. Charles Edmund Maudslay took over his brother’s half-interest, by way of mortgage.

1882 He assigned the lease and goodwill.

See Also


Sources of Information

  • Maudslay, Sons and Field by J. Foster Petree