of Slough Trading Estate.
From 1919 to 1923 distribution of the cars was done by Gaston, Williams and Wigmore.
1923 Formed as a private company.
1926 February 18th. The factory at Slough was opened for assembly and finishing of Citroens and continued until 1965. These included the Type-C, DS21, Light 15, 2CV and the Bijou.
1949 The 'Light Fifteen' and the six-cylinder models assembled at Slough. 
1951 Exhibitor at the 1951 Motor Show in the Car Section.
1961 Has 534 employees and capital of £300,000. 
1961 Manufacturers of "Citroen" cars. 534 employees. 
1965 Production ceased at Slough
List of Models
- Citroen Cars: Light Fifteen
- Citroen Cars: Big Fifteen
- Citroen Cars: Six Cylinder
- Citroen Cars: Ten
- Citroen Cars: Twelve
- Citroen Cars: Traction Avant
- Citroen-Kegresse Half-Track
- Citroen Cars: DS
- Citroen Cars: GS
- Citroen Cars: Bijou
- Citroen Cars: Ami
- Citroen Cars: 2CV
Sources of Information
- The Autocar of 19th August 1949 p845
- 1961 Guide to Key British Enterprises: Motor, Motor-Cycle and Commercial Vehicle Manufacturers
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE