Dickinson Robinson Group
1976 Acquired Royal Sovereign Group bringing stationery, office requisites, books, toys, toiletries and fancy goods into the group, in addition to the existing paper making, packaging, printing and stationery
By 1979 had also acquired John Heath.
1982 DRG (UK) Ltd. of Nash Mills, Hemel Hempstead, had subsidiary companies:
- DRG Cartons & Printing (trading as DRG Packaging Ltd), Filwood Road, Fishponds, Bristol.
- DRG Envelopes, Basildon Works, Broad Lane, London N. 15, and 1 Apsley, Hemel Hempstead.
- DRG Merton Containers Ltd. Christchurch Road London S.W.19.
- DRG Plastics of Hereford, and Peterchurch, Herts, and Bristol.
1989 Pembridge Investments acquired DRG
1990 DRG Stationery was sold to Biber Holdings of Switzerland. Its name was changed to John Dickinson Stationery Limited.
Sources of Information
- The Times Nov. 7, 1974
- The Times July 21, 1976
- The Times Nov. 10, 1989
- The Times, March 03, 1992