Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 149,254 pages of information and 234,232 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Penn Nib were motorcycles produced in 1925, annd made by H. W. Boulton, owner of the Penn Garage, Lloyd Hill, Penn, Wolverhampton.
1925 Only a small numbers of motorcycles were made. These were fitted with two-stroke and four-stroke Royal Ruby engines, proprietary gearboxes and Druid forks. The distinguishing feature that gave them their name was the fuel tank, which was formed and painted to resemble a pen-nib.
The business, as the garage and its contents, was sold in November, 1925, and no further machines were made.