Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,996 pages of information and 212,786 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
9 September 1907. The International Motor Traffic Syndicate becomes a limited company, number 94860. Its address is 14 to 15 Bedford Chambers, the same address as the Electric Van Wagon and Omnibus Company.
26 May 1909. The syndicate’s registered address is now Whitehall House, 29 Charing Cross an office address also used by the London Electrobus Company.
17 June 1909. The syndicate’s registered address moves to 14-16 Cockspur Street.
April 1910. The International Motor Traffic Syndicate buys eight electrobuses for £100 each from a syndicate that had taken control of the London Electrobus Company’s assets. The electrobuses are sold on to the Electric Vehicle Co and then on again to the Brighton Hove and Preston United Omnibus Company for £3,411.
29 August 1913. The government’s Board of Trade dissolved the International Motor Traffic Syndicate, because it no longer has any directors.