J. Mowle and Co
Ironfounders and engineers
The Egerton Iron and Brass Foundry, operated by James Mowle & Co. in 1871 and Mowle and Meacock by 1892, was located between Crewe Street and Albert Street, but had been demolished by 1910 when Egerton Street school was built on the site 
Sources of Information
-  British History Online webpage, from 'A History of the County of Chester: Volume 5 part 1: The City of Chester: General History and Topography'
- ‘Stationary Steam Engines of Great Britain, Volume 6: The South Midlands‘, by George Watkins, Landmark Publishing Ltd