1925 The business was incorporated as a private company, Lamb's Garage Limited, at 97 Seagate, Dundee with a capital of £4,000.
1928 The business was listed as motor engineers at 41 Trades Lane.
1975 The company name changed to Carlaw-Lamb's Limited.
1981 The company, which by now had changed its name again to Giant Sprout Limited, went into voluntary liquidation.
Sources of Information
- The Scotsman 25 July 1925
- Slater's Royal National Commercial Directory of Scotland 1928