Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 138,957 pages of information and 225,312 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of West London
formerly Gaisford and Warboys
c1923 Business taken over by the brothers Ernest George Gaisford, Edwin James Gaisford and Henry James Gaisford along with George Althorpe Warboys. All four had been with the Grosvenor Carriage Co. The business traded as Gaisford and Warboys but later reverted to Lancefield Coachworks
by 1927 moved to Wrenfield Place, Herries Street.
Post WWII. George Warboys retired and was replaced by Edward Henry Bird