Mulliner Park Ward
Division of Rolls-Royce
1959 H. J. Mulliner was taken over by Rolls-Royce and combined with Park Ward. The new division of Rolls-Royce Mulliner Park Ward was created and at its peak employed 750 workers. The premises were located at Hythe Road, Willesden, London.
1991 Over its 100-year history the company created countless classic designs; after its closure in 1991 the name Mulliner Park Ward remained as a division within Rolls-Royce Motors