Grace's Guide

British Industrial History

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,487 pages of information and 233,925 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

OSRAM-GEC

From Graces Guide

Revision as of 10:33, 20 October 2021 by PaulF (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Successor to Osram, part of GEC

1986 OSRAM-GEC was formed as a joint undertaking between GEC, who owned 51 percent, and OSRAM GmBH (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens), who owned the remaining 49 percent.

See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  • [1] Science Museum Collections