Plymouth, Devonport and South Western Junction Railway
of 5 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London
- Opened in 1890 with a line from Lydford to Devonport. It took over the East Cornwall Mineral Railway in 1891. In 1908 it opened as a passenger line as part of the Bere Alston and Calstock Light Railway. 
- 1883 The company was incorporated.
- 1891 From June, the company took over the East Cornwall Mineral Railway system.
- 1908 The line is a little over 29 miles in length and is worked and maintained by the London and South Western Railway. The Calstock undertaking is not yet open for traffic. 
Sources of Information
- Encyclopedia of British Railway Companies by Christopher Awdry. Published 1990
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
-  Wikipedia