The Autocar 1896/04/25
1896 April 25th (pdf file)
- The Autocar Competition - p301
- Notes - p301
- 'In Turner's picturesque tour, 1833, there is a most interesting account of a journey in an autocar'
- 'Messrs. Cook, opticians, of York, also constructed a steam car about the year 1867'
- John Brown - Serpollet steam road carriage
- H. J. Lawson, the chairman of the British Motor Syndicate, is also chairman of the Beeston Tyre Co
- Britannia Motor Carriage Co and William Pennington
- Baron de Drais - 1818 Early steam carriage
- Official Report of the Chicago Autocar Trials - p303
- An Eight-Seated Autocar - Illustrated - p304
- French Jottings - p304