The Engineer 1864/02/26
- Barrett, Exall and Andrewes' Thrashing Machines, p 124. (Illustrated)
- Blake's Regulating The Pressure of Steam, p 124. (Illustrated)
- Broadhead and Murdoch's Breech-Loading Ordnance, p 125. (Illustrated)
- Craig's Preparing Iron Plates for Shipbuilding, p 128. (Illustrated)
- Dynamical Theory of Heat, p 126.
- Editorial, p 129.
- The Patent Question.
- Steam Boiler Explosions.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, John Robinson McClean, President, p 121.
- Johnson's Lubricators, Allen, Harrison and Co, p 124. (Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 130.
- Patent Journal, p 131.
- Royal Institution of Great Britain, Philip James Yorke in the Chair, The Glacial Epoch by Edward Frankland, p 122.