Torbay and Brixham Railway
The Torbay and Brixham Railway was a 7 ft 0¼ in broad gauge railway which linked the Dartmouth and Torbay Railway at Churston railway station, Devon with the important fishing port of Brixham. It was a little over two miles long.
The railway was largely built due to the work of Richard Walter Wolston, a local solicitor, and was sold to the Great Western Railway on 1 January 1883.
1861 Dartmouth and Torbay Railway opened to Churston railway station
1864 Torbay and Brixham Railway authorised by Act of Parliament
1864 Dartmouth and Torbay Railway extended to Kingswear railway station
1868 Torbay and Brixham Railway opened
1883 Torbay and Brixham Railway sold to the Great Western Railway
1892 The broad gauge converted to standard gauge
1963 Brixham line closed
Sources of Information
-  Wikipedia