Y. Trotter and Son
of Chirnside Bridge Paper Mill, Berwickshire
Originally constructed in 1842 and 1857 by David Cousin (also responsible for Dean Cemetery), with additions in 1897, and reductions in 1971–1973.
1887 The company was registered on 19 December, to take over the business of the firm of the same name, paper manufacturers. 
Sources of Information
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908