The Royal Commission for the Chicago Exhibition 1893; Official catalogue of the British Section.
Department F: Machinery
Unless otherwise staled, the Exhibits in this Department are in the Machinery Building.
Department G: Transportation - Railways, Vessels, Vehicles
The Exhibits in this Department are in the Transportation Building, on the Ground Floor unless otherwise stated, or in its Annex.
Department H: Manufactures
Unless otherwise stated, the Exhibits in this Department are in the Manufacturers Building (Ground Floor).
- Group 87 Chemical and Pharmaceutical Products - Druggists' Supplies
- Group 88 - Paints, Colours, Dyes and Varnishes
- Group 89 - Typewriters, Paper, Blanks Books, Stationary
- Group 90 - Furniture of Interiors, Upholstery, and Artistic Decoration
- Group 91 - Ceramics and Mosaics
- Group 92 - Marble, Stone and Metal Monuments, Mausoleums, Mantels, Caskets, Coffins and Undertakers' Furnishing Goods.
- Group 93 - Art Metal Work - Enamels etc.
- Group 94 - Glass and Glassware
- Group 95 - Stained Glass in Decoration
- Group 96 - Carvings in Various Materials
- Group 97 - Gold and Silver Ware, Plate, Etc.
- Group 98 - Jewellery and Ornaments
- Group 99 - Horology - Watches, Clocks, Etc.
- Group 100 - Silk and Silk Fabrics
- Group 101 - Fabrics of Jute, Ramie and other Vegetable and Mineral Fibres
- Group 102 - Yarns and Woven Goods of Cotton, Linen and other Vegetable Fibres
- Group 103 - Woven and Felted Goods of Wool and Mixtures of Wool
- Group 104 - Clothing and Costumes
- Group 106 - Laces, Embroideries, Trimmings, Artificial Flowers, Fans etc.
- Group 107 - Hair Work, Coiffures, and Accessories of the Toilet
- Group 108 - Travelling Equipments, Valises, Trunks, Toilet Cases, Fancy Leather Work, Canes, Umbrellas, Parasols, etc.
- Group 109 - Rubber Goods, Caoutchouc, Gutta-Percha, Celluloid and Zylonite
- Group 110 - Toys and Fancy Articles
- Group 111 - Leather and Manufacturing of Leather
- Group 112 - Scales, Weights and Measures
- Group 113 - Material of War - Ordnance and Ammunition, Weapons and Apparatus of Hunting, Trapping; Military and Sporting Small Arms
- Group 114 - Lighting Apparatus and Appliances
- Group 115 - Heating and Cooking Apparatus and Appliances
- Group 116 Refrigerators, Hollow Metal Ware, Tin Plate, Enamelled Ware
Department J: Electricity and Electrical Appliances
Unless otherwise stated, the Exhibits in this Department are in the Electrical Building.