April 1947. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial - The People’s Car.
- Leyland Heavy Vehicles - A Range of Home and Export Models with Many Units in Common - Beaver, Steer, Hippo, Octopus...119-128
- Trailers - Notes on the Design and Production Methods of Taskers, Ltd...129-130.
- Interferometers - Hilger Instruments for Comparative or Absolute Measurements in Wave lengths of Light...137-138
- Electromagnetic Control. By Lt.-Col. Ewen M’Ewen - The Z. F. Actuation of an Orthodox Layshaft Gear Box.
- High-Compression Engines - Modifications Required to Deal with Increased Pressures - E. Bartholomew
- Survey of Modern Trends in Lubricants for Petrol and Diesel Engines.
- Chemical Plating - A Non electrical Method of Depositing Nickel on Steel...154
- A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications.
Sources of Information