November 1950. Front cover.
November 1950. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial - The B.R.M. - Progress in Research...349-350
- Commercial Vehicle Show - A Survey of the Bodywork, Electrical Equipment and Front Axles - Duple Motor Bodies and Leyland: Royal Tiger, Windovers and AEC: Regal IV, Mann, Egerton and Co and Maudslay: Marathon, John C. B. Beadle (Coachbuilders), H. V. Burlingham, Thomas Harrington, Metropolitan-Cammell-Weymann, British Trailer Co, Leyland Motors: Comet, Hooper and Co (Coachbuilders), Bonallack and Sons, J. H. Jennings and Sons, Spurling Motor Bodies, CAV, Simms Co, Scintilla, Smith's Electric Vehicles, BTH, Lockheed Hydraulic Brake Co, Trojan, Joseph Lucas, Thornycroft: Antar, Scammell, Clayton Dewandre...351-362
- Centreless Grinding - An Interesting Development on Scrivener Machines - Arthur Scrivener... 362
- Directional Stability. By G. E. Lind Walker - A Study of the Factors Involved in Private Car Design...370-376
- “The Autocar” Motorists Diary 378
- Current Patents -A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...379-380
Sources of Information