30th November 1950. Front cover.
30th November 1950. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial - The London Show...381-382
- Engines - Trend to Increased Outputs with Improved Torque Characteristics - Ford (America), Studebaker, Oldsmobile, Lanchester: Fourteen, Humber: Hawk, Sunbeam-Talbot: 90, Aston-Martin]], Lagonda, Alvis: TA 21, Ford, Austin: A40, Nash, Packard, Vauxhall, Lancia...383-387
- Clutches and Gearboxes - High Degree of Standardization on British Cars...400-406
- Rear Axles and Rear Suspension - Hypoid Bevels Firmly Established. Improvements in Lateral Stiffness...406-408
- Front Suspension and Steering - Much Interesting Detail but no Major Developments...409-412
Sources of Information