September 1952. Front cover.
September 1952. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials -Co-operative Research. Information Services...323-324
- S.G. Cast Irons - Notes on the Properties and Uses of an Important Material - A. B. Everest...338-340
- Synthetic Resins - Some Materials for Use in Foundries - ICI...340
- Nimonic 95 - An Improved Nickel-Chromium Alloy for Gas Turbine Components - Mond Nickel Co...358
- The R.P. Lubricator. By D. A. Sams - A Range of Units for Automatic Lubrication of Chassis Components...359-363
- Recent Publications - Brief Reviews of Current Technical Books...363-364
- Ethylene Glycol. By J. L. Koffman - Its Use as an Engine Coolant in Cold Temperatures...365-367
- Current Patents - A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...368
Sources of Information