December 1954. Front cover.
December 1954. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - American Design Trends. Special Purpose Machines...533-534
- Cummins PT Fuel Injection - A New Combination of the Common-rail and Mechanical Systems - Cummins Engine Co...535-536
- Prefabricated Body Framings - Interchangeable Components Formed from Standardized Metal Sections - Metal Sections...537-545
- Recent Publications - Brief Reviews of Current Technical Books...545
- Large Quantity Production - Automation and its Implications for Management - Renault...553-557
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers - Forthcoming Meetings of the Automobile Division...560
- New Dry Bearing - The Glacier, DP Series Plain Bearings for Use Without Lubrication - Glacier Metal Co...567-568
- Birmetals Filzall - A Universally Applicable Filling Compound...575-576
- Current Patents - A Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...577-578
Sources of Information