December 1958. Front cover.
December 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 503. Editorial - Welfare Costs
- 515. Mounting Anti-Friction Bearings - A study of the reduction of diametric clearance in bearings mounted with an interference fit
- 523. Water-Cooled Brakes - An American system designed to reduce maintenance and increase braking efficiency - Roy S. Sandford and Co, Connecticut
- 524. Lateral Forces on Tyres - D. H. Cooper - Distribution of side-force and side-slip in the contact patch of a pneumatic tyre
- 528. Recent German Publications - Brief reviews of current technical books
- 533. A New Ford Engine Plant - Full use of automation techniques for a production rate of 4,000 units per two-shift day (at Lima, Ohio, USA)
- 536. Precision Barrelling - The development of new methods and processes by Rolls-Royce Ltd.
Sources of Information