September 1961. Front cover.
September 1961. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial - Four-Wheel Disc Brakes— What Next?...325
- Continental Coachwork - Part I: A review of the latest trends and of some noteworthy features of this year's models - Abarth, Berone, Beutler, Fissore, Ghia of Turin...334
- Safety Glass for Windscreens - A survey of the types available, their characteristics, and accident and injury potentialities - R. D. Lister...341
- Books - Brief comments on recent foreign publications on automobile engineering...348
- Photography of Curved Surfaces - Camera developed by Shell Research Ltd. has many applications in automobile research and development...350
- Machining Connecting-rod Small-end Bores - Multiple broaching equipment included in Cross Co. new 6-station rotary-transfer machine - Cross Co, Detroit, USA...356
- Triulzi 2,200 ton Pressure Diecasting Machine - Successful proving test on production of aluminium four-cylinder block for the Volga 2.5 litre engine - A. Triulzi, Novate, Milan...358
Sources of Information