Bury, Curtis and Kennedy
of Clarence Foundry, Liverpool
Formerly Edward Bury and Co
1840s? Four column beam engine at the Taunton Tannery of E & W C French. Photographed by George Watkins in 1938, the engine was recorded as still being in situ in 1968. It was removed to Poldark Mine in 1986, but was later reported to be in store in Somerset
By 1846, much larger engines were being requested by the railway companies and, though sales continued, the company had fallen behind in its designs and was soon wound up.
By 1848 350 locomotives had been built.
1851 The company had fallen behind in its designs and was wound up, having built around 415 locomotives.
1852 Details of a four-wheeled locomotive. 
Sources of Information
-  Wikipedia