1914. J. V. Carden in an adapted cycle car.
of Farnham, later of Willesden and of Teddington.
1914 Founded by John V. Carden and G. L. Ward. The company's first model was a cyclecar, with seating only for the driver.
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices see the 1917 Red Book.
WWI John Carden joined the Army.
1915-16 Apparently the cars were built by Ward and Avey who subsequently acquired the cyclecar design and renamed it the A. V..
1919 November announcement that Tamplin Engineering Co have acquired all rights to manufacture the Carden Tandem Two-Seater.
1920 of Piccadilly, London. Exhibited a small 2-seater
1920 B. Lamotte appointed
1922-25 Company acquired by Arnott and Harrison
Sources of Information